Here are a few references and reads for the men in our lives.
- 5 Reasons Every Man Must Make Time For Yoga
- The Beginner’s Guide to Yoga for Men
- 5 Reasons Why Men Should Start Practicing Mindfulness
- GIBRÁN RIVERA : Evolutionary Leadership — it is about consciousness, culture and action through relentless experimentation.
- 33 Degree Yoga with Mike Massey
Experience the hottest Sunday Social (Distancing) Event ONLINE. Experience live drumming with African and Caribbean rhythms. Experience Poetry. Experience and DJ playing all of your favorite hits to set the tone for the evening.
SPEED NETWORKING | 7:30am-9:00am | Teleconference Room @ Holiday Inn & Conference Center in Latham
One Wiz Filled Night. Two Economic Power Building Non Profits. All Virtualé. More fun and details at: https://necessary.systems/galavirtuale
Please visit provided links for any schedule changes
Trillfit : Daily Classes + Online Videos
- Kim Warner: Feeling Stressed? 3 Ways to Build Emotional Resilience!
- Every Tuesday 12–12:45 PM | Mastering the New Normal: Coping with Covid — The Heartfulness Way
Financial Wellness : For Entrepreneurs
From Our Friends at The Capital Network
1st Thursday of every month: Office Hours with angel investors from Launchpad Venture Group!
- Meet Our My Banker Team: An ear to listen & support
- Forbes: On Caring for the Working Wounded, and What’s Coming Next: https://bit.ly/2ZlLIjF
- Washington Post: The coronavirus pandemic is pushing America into a mental-health crisis: https://wapo.st/3cm5OxD
- Time: Millennial Employees Are Getting Companies to Radically Rethink Workers’ Mental Health: https://bit.ly/2XeZAt9
- NAMI: COVID 19 Resource and Information Guide: https://bit.ly/2zUOy4x
- Kaiser Family Foundation: The Implications of COVID-19 for Mental Health and Substance Use: https://bit.ly/3bLMSHD
- NeuroLeadership Institute: You Know the Physical Habits to Stay Healthy — Hear Are the Psychological Habits to Stay Focused: https://bit.ly/2zR5SaC
#WellnessWednesday #Community #MentalHealth #Money #Wellness