Health = Wealth
Wellness is comprehensive: finance + economics + body + mind + community.
Below you will find offerings from folks within our network that can help align wellness with all aspects of our lives.
#JoinTheMovement #Wellness #Wealth #Health
Boston Day of Community Wellness | 11:00 AM — 11:30 AM EDT
Hosted by and for children
Join Boston While Black for a week long series of virtual events designed to help Black professionals who are adjusting to this “new normal” or
It’s been 2 months & we’re still at home! Have you learned how to DIY, yet? We have been painting our own nails, trimming our own beards, cooking & washing dishes EVERY DAY. But we need some help from the experts!
Session Topics: Neighborhood Revitalization | Recruitment and Retention of Black Talent | Food Sovereignty/Urban Farming | Social Programming (Youth)
June 4th & June 5th
Reimagining America: The Future of the Black & LatinX Economy : 4pm -5:30pm
More Details to come
RSVP Links are above
Experience the hottest Sunday Social (Distancing) Event ONLINE. Experience live drumming with African and Caribbean rhythms. Experience Poetry. Experience and DJ playing all of your favorite hits to set the tone for the evening.
SPEED NETWORKING | 7:30am-9:00am | Teleconference Room @ Holiday Inn & Conference Center in Latham
One Wiz Filled Night. Two Economic Power Building Non Profits. All Virtualé. More fun and details at: https://necessary.systems/galavirtuale
Please visit provided links for any schedule changes
Trillfit : Daily Classes + Online Videos
- Kim Warner: Feeling Stressed? 3 Ways to Build Emotional Resilience!
- Every Tuesday 12–12:45 PM | Mastering the New Normal: Coping with Covid — The Heartfulness Way
Financial Wellness : For Entrepreneurs
From Our Friends at The Capital Network
1st Thursday of every month: Office Hours with angel investors from Launchpad Venture Group!
- Meet Our My Banker Team: An ear to listen & support
- Forbes: On Caring for the Working Wounded, and What’s Coming Next: https://bit.ly/2ZlLIjF
- Washington Post: The coronavirus pandemic is pushing America into a mental-health crisis: https://wapo.st/3cm5OxD
- Time: Millennial Employees Are Getting Companies to Radically Rethink Workers’ Mental Health: https://bit.ly/2XeZAt9
- NAMI: COVID 19 Resource and Information Guide: https://bit.ly/2zUOy4x
- Kaiser Family Foundation: The Implications of COVID-19 for Mental Health and Substance Use: https://bit.ly/3bLMSHD
- NeuroLeadership Institute: You Know the Physical Habits to Stay Healthy — Hear Are the Psychological Habits to Stay Focused: https://bit.ly/2zR5SaC
#WellnessWednesday #Community #MentalHealth #Money #Wellness