We will be reopening our Mercerville branch on 4.6.2020
To Our Valued Customers,
Berkshire Bank is committed to taking every necessary precaution to protect our employees, customers, and communities in an effort to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We continue to implement strategies that allow us to ensure we are available to serve you in our branches while supporting social distancing. Some of these strategies include increasing our overnight cleaning activities to ensure frequently touched areas are being disinfected and sanitized and maintaining a handshake-free zone at all Berkshire Bank locations. We’ve also closed our branch lobbies to unscheduled walk-in customers.
Effective 4/6/2020, we will be reopening our Mercerville branch and keeping our Robinsonville branch closed until further notice.
Similar to our branches that are currently open, the hours at this location will be available Monday-Friday 9am-2pm only and closed on Saturday and Sunday. Please click here for an updated list of branches that are currently closed. All of locations currently receive routine cleanings in accordance with CDC guidelines.
While we’ve modified our branch hours, you can continue to access your accounts 24/7 through our online banking platform and utilize many other alternatives listed below.
Branch Services Offered
- Night Drop Services — You can continue to make your deposits through our night drops.
- Schedule In-Branch Appointments — Our teams can assist you by scheduling appointments in an effort to reduce the number of customers in close proximity to one another at the same time.
- Drive-Up — You can continue to access drive-up services at any of our open offices with drive-ups.
Flexible Banking Options
- ATMs — Through our ATM network, you can withdraw cash, make cash and check deposits, check account balances, complete account transfers and more. We suggest that you use gloves or other personal protective measures to limit your direct contact with the ATM pin-pad.
- Mobile Banking App — Through our mobile app, you can make transfers between your accounts, pay bills, deposit checks and more.
- Online & Telephone Banking — Through our online banking platform you can check your account balances, make mortgage and loan payments, review transaction history, and send secure messages to our teams for account inquiries.
- MyBanker Relationship Managers — Our MyBanker program offers personalized banking services available 7 days a week for your convenience. You can connect with our MyBanker team by visiting our website.
We appreciate your loyalty and patience during this unique time and will keep you informed of any changes in the coming weeks.
SEVP, Director of Relationship Banking