April marks the beginning of National Volunteer Month & we will be continuing to celebrate our incredible employees & the impact of #XTeamNation in our communities.
Our Foundation & CSR Teams have been developing relationships with friends and families at local nonprofits to co-create incredible year round volunteer (service) experiences.
The first two things we are excited celebrate this month:
- In 2020, we are honored to partner with 1Berkshire during National Volunteer Week (4.19–4.25).
Designated as the official “Regional Economic Development Organization” by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 1Berkshire creates an innovative approach to traditional economic development through projects that leverage the considerable strengths of existing organizations.
Stay turned for features on our friends and family in the nonprofit & economic development industries.
2. We will also be releasing our 2019 CSR Report painting a clear picture of our impact. Its a beautiful publication & full representation of our talented team & our work.
While we patiently wait,
- Wild Apricot recently put out a great publication on how we can continue to celebrate volunteerism during COVID.
- Read our 2018 CSR Report
- VolunteerHub & HuffPost have both past reported stats and research supporting why building service & volunteerism into all business platforms creates global impact.
Resources & Readings
- Social Impact Stats you Should Know
- Our 2018 Corporate Responsibility Report
- How to Celebrate National Volunteer Month in 2020 per Wild Apricot
- 25 Volunteer Stats that will blow you mind per VolunteerHub
- VOLUNTEERING IN U.S. HITS RECORD HIGH; WORTH $167 BILLION
- How Corporate Volunteering Programs Benefit Everyone
- 5 Reasons Why Employee Volunteering Is a Smart Investment
- 7 business benefits of employee volunteering
- Why Volunteering Is Good for your Business per HuffPost
- The Business Case for Corporate Volunteering
#XTeamNation #JoinTheMovement #LiveBRK VolunteerAppreciation #EmployeeAppreciation #WellnessWednesday #SocialGood #SocialGreatness